Fire Technology & Industrial Safety Management
Fire Technology & Industrial Safety Management are also popularly known as Fire and Safety course. Despite their different names, these courses share the same training module and content.
Fire and Safety courses focus on the science of fire and firefighting. The training module covers topics such as fire, fire prevention, hydraulics, first-aid, firefighting equipment, communication systems, fire safety engineering, chemistry and physics.
There’s a misconception that fire and safety professionals are hired only by fire brigades and firefighting departments. Actually, fire and safety professionals are also hired by chemical plants, industries, MNCs, Oil companies, refineries, electricity boards and construction firms.
Applicants ought to be gone in 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 arrangement of Education or its equal from a perceived school board.
- Candidates should have the capacity to appreciate specialized work, physically fit; great hand-eye co-appointment; ready to work freely or as a major aspect of a group; reasonable capacity and an eye for point of interest.
- They must be mindful of security regulations, for example, wearing personal protective equipment during working hours.
- They ought to have physical quality and stamina and have the capacity to work in uncomfortable positions.
- Students after passing Electrician exchange can strive for further higher Diploma/Bachelor Degree courses, which improves their capabilities.
- They can discover employments like Government Firefighting department;Oil companies,Refineries;Fire Safety training institutes;Construction firms,Chemical plants,Armed forces,etc.
- Safety Engineer
- Safety officer
- Fire Officer
- Station Master / Supervisor / In-charge
- Safety supervisor