As the name suggests, ITI Electrician trade focuses on various aspects of electricity such as – wiring (residential, commercial and industrial), home appliances, electrical machines, lighting, electrical installations etc.
The main aim of this trade is to provide vocational training to candidates and turn them into qualified electricians! The course thus aims at developing a skilled work-force of qualified electricians in India.
Applicants ought to be gone in 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 arrangement of Education or its equal from a perceived school board.
- Candidates should have the capacity to appreciate specialized work, physically fit; great hand-eye co-appointment; ready to work freely or as a major aspect of a group; reasonable capacity and an eye for point of interest.
- They must be mindful of security regulations, for example, wearing personal protective equipment during working hours.
- They ought to have physical quality and stamina and have the capacity to work in uncomfortable positions.
- Students after passing Electrician exchange can strive for further higher Diploma/Bachelor Degree courses, which improves their capabilities.
- They can discover employments like Wiring (residential, commercial and industrial);Power generation, distribution and transmission systems;Capacitors and electrical circuits,etc.
- Electrician Trade pass students have bright scopes in ship building and repair; infrastructure and defence organisations; public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad.
- Wire man
- Repair expert